Commercial Mold Remediation
Besides causing a major business interruption by preventing the ability to use the building, a mold problem can present a serious health risk for all people exposed at your commercial property, employees and customers alike. Mold infestations can be caused by minor water intrusions, like a slow roof leak or loose plumbing fitting, this allows the mold to slowly but surely build up, often without you even knowing that there is an issue to begin with. Every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. If you suspect your property has a mold problem, call SERVPRO of Hanover Township / Bear Creek, who will respond quickly and work fast to manage the situation and get your business back up and running ASAP.
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- A Trusted Leader in the Mold and Water Restoration Industry with over 2100 Franchises
- Highly Trained Mold and Water Damage Restoration Specialists
Have a Mold Problem? Call Us Today – (570) 822-4700
Commercial Mold Remediation Presents Unique Challenges
Mold can spread quickly through a property if left untreated. SERVPRO of Hanover Township / Bear Creek can respond quickly, working to first contain the infestation to help prevent its spread to other parts of the building. Next, we will begin the remediation process, working safely and effectively to manage the situation. We have the training, experience, and equipment to contain the mold infestation and remediate it to preloss condition. Learn more about SERVPRO of Hanover Township / Bear Creek training and certifications.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery and Fabric Cleaning Technician