About SERVPRO of Hanover Township / Bear Creek
Daniel W. Allen, Jr., Scott Wescoat
Owners of SERVPRO of Hanover Township / Bear Creek
SERVPRO of Hanover Township/Bear Creek is a Veteran (USMC) and family owned business that specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial properties after a fire, smoke or water damage. We are a locally owned company that has had the privilege of serving the people of Wilkes-Barre township, Mountain top and the surrounding area since 2009. Over the last 10 years we have been an integral part in restoring homes, businesses and historical properties throughout the area. During the floods of 2011, the Polar Vortex of 2014 and the devastating tornado of 2018, we have been honored to have the support and trust of this blue-collar community.
Committed to Our Community:
SERVPRO of Hanover Township/Bear Creek understands the emotions involved with a fire or water damage and the chaos that it can cause to your life and home or business. Our priority is to serve our wonderful community and its people, especially in their time of need. We are committed to help minimize the disruption to your life and to quickly make it "Like it never even happened." Whether it's through our involvement with the local chambers of commerce, our local chapter of the American Red Cross, Luzerne County Head Start or our annual school supply drive, we are dedicated to helping our community.
At SERVPRO of Hanover Township/Bear Creek the employees are the backbone of our company. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. Our team members go through extensive industry training with the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) and through SERVPRO's Employee Certification Training Program (ECTP) as well as the Commercial Restoration Training Program (CRTP). When you experience a loss to your home or business from fire, smoke, water or mold, you can be comforted knowing that they are there to assist you in your time of need.
At SERVPRO of Hanover Township/Bear Creek the customer is our main priority. Our dedicated staff is ready and willing to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or small for SERVPRO of Hanover Township/Bear Creek.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- SERVPRO ECTP Carpet & Upholstery Certification
- SERVPRO ECTP Crew Training Course
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Greater Pittston Chamber of Commerce
- National Assosiation of Home Builders-NAHB
- South Valley Chamber of Commerce member
- Wilkes-Barre Chamber of Commerce member